29 Years - 29 Acts of Kindness Part I

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Today is my birthday!  I was introduced to this great blog post about an inspiring woman named Robyn who decided to celebrate her birthday by doing as many acts of kindness as she was years old.  Well, she had me at kindness - and i was immediately smitten with the idea.  I have spent the last few weeks organizing and planning my list and I could not be more excited about today.  

So today, I am participating in The Birthday Project (www.thebdayproject.com) and completing 29 acts of kindness for my 29th birthday. 



In a few days, I will reveal my whole list and give you all an update with pictures and details.  But for now - if you're interested in helping me celebrate my 29th birthday - Wish me a happy birthday by doing an act of kindness today - i'd love to hear about it:) 


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!